Rate my girl name

Squiggy

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Nikita Raine
:flower:

Nicknames: Nicky and/or Kit / Kitty

I'm really not a fan of Nikita (sorry!). I'm not sure why. But I love Kit/Kitty as a nickname for it, really pretty :)

Raine is adorable. Nikita, however, instantly takes my mind to the Chiquita banana girl (sorry!!!). But, if you love it do our opinions really matter? My son is 7 and I still get crap about spelling his middle name Isaah (Isaiah). It just always looked strange to me with so many vowels all together. Lol!

I like it, I know a little girl called Nikita and it suits her well!

In Azerbaijan Nikita is quite a common boys name. Not that it effects you in the US. I'm not overly fond of it.

Raine, I love though.

I told my mom about Nikita, she doesn't like it either.
I'm a nickname kinda person, so having nicknames is important AND I love the names Nicky and Kitty and thought I'd get a 2-in-1 with this name.

My son's name was supposed to be Nicholas but I changed it. I like Nicolette but husband doesn't. But I have such a relationship with my husband that I don't care if he approves or not.

I am not a fan of Nikita either. . . 2 things came to mind:
1. La Femme Nikita TV show
2. Makita power tools

I think it is a bit odd to not consider your husband's input in such a decision.

I'm going to go against the crowd here and say - I like Nikita (I'm picturing a pale skinned, free spirited little girl climbing trees) but I don't like Raine.

Nikita is okay, it's not a favorite of mine. It's not one of those names that I can't stand either though, and if you love it, that's what matters :)

Don't like Nikita personally. Raine is pretty :)

I like Raine. The only Nikita I know irl is a boy.
Other than that just La Femme Nikita

Kitty and Katie can both be nicknames for Catherine.

I think Nikita is so cute! I like the nn Nicky better than Kitty though. Just my opinion.

It's Raine I'm not a huge fan of. Nikita Raine sounds beautiful together, but I would prefer the middle minus the 'e'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->