RE: Cloth diaper questions

wantababybump

Reaction score
I posted this in general chatter because I was sure that the post im talking about was originally in there but seeing as though there is this forum now Im thinking it was probbly moved.

I have decided I would like to start making cloth diapers. I have googled several websites but havent found anything that really pops out at me and everything kind of confuses me! I remember someone on here that made a cloth diaper that was absolutly gorgeous but cant remember who it was? Does anyone else remember? If the person who made it sees this then I was wondering where you got your pattern or how you made it? Also what materials did you buy? As I said already I was a bit confused by the different types of cloth diapers there are so was wondering if anyone can enlighten me. The kind I would like to make is something with elastic around the legs and top, with velcro or buttons. I kinda fancy the ones that you can make the little inserts for and they kind of slip into a pocket. I have read that these also need diaper covers. Also, wondering how the poo doesnt stain the diaper or does it? Man, I really sound silly because I know absolutly nothing about them but I dont know anyone who uses them. My brother in law and his wife are having a baby and are going to use them but I dont see them enough to ask her. I was thinking when I eventually have a baby I would like to make some for my own but want to know as much info about them as possible.

edited to add: what material would be best for the diaper covers? and what would be the best material if I wanted to make my own liners to put inside of a little pocket in the diaper?

hey hun heres the thread i think you're thinking of - theres also web sited for material etc on this thread too

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/163385-my-first-attempt-done.html

hope this helps hun

sara

xxxxx

That one is very nice too!! Its not the one though the one Im talking about had like a hawaiin flower on it maybe? I think someone with princess in their name may have been the one to make the flower one but I have no idea!
Thanks for the help hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->