• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

read this post i found woop woop

faye38

Reaction score
Im 60 no period or sex for 3 years. About 8 mo ago started having those horney feelings, embarresed by this. I finally told my husband of 42 years, he got viagara, we had sex, my breasts started feeling full, now i find i'm 3 mo along. I had my tubes clamped 32 yrs ago, the doctors say the one tube found itself and grew back together. My daughter is 43 and childless, she's getting this baby as a suprise.

Holy Moly!
A close friend I work with just had their second and his wife is 45. I thought that was doing it older....

when i read this post i couldnt belive it and shes giving the baby t her daughter thats amazing x

Im 60 no period or sex for 3 years. About 8 mo ago started having those horney feelings, embarresed by this. I finally told my husband of 42 years, he got viagara, we had sex, my breasts started feeling full, now i find i'm 3 mo along. I had my tubes clamped 32 yrs ago, the doctors say the one tube found itself and grew back together. My daughter is 43 and childless, she's getting this baby as a suprise.

where did you read this??

sounds like a wind up to me!

60 and no periods for 3 years is def post menopausal and she is very unlikey to start ovulating again after this length of time

:nope:

i just typed it in the google search i was looking for stories about ovulation and this come up in some posts i did think it was a bit far feched he he if not good to her x

thats a fantastic story and hope that all goes well for them both xx

I find that a hard to believe story. If it was true I wonder what her daughter thinks?

What a great laugh. As if her 42 year old husband needs the pep-pills. Oh well good on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->