Ready to start trying for #3

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
Hi all,

First time in back in a few years! Already a mum to an 11yr old girl and 9 year old boy. Didn't originally want such a big age gap between my son and the next baby but I m/c 4 years ago and due to my son having special needs we just never seemed to be in a position to try properly.We are now more able to dedicate the time to try again for #3, however I am slightly worried I've left it too late! I'm 32 as is DH but I also have PCOS so have never found conceiving easy. I have conceived naturally but not quickly. My concern is if I found it hard back in my 20's is it likely to happen now in my 30's? I do have regular periods, roughly a 32 day cycle, give or take. Currently on CD 7 on cycle 1, is anyone else on a similar cycle or been in a similar position? Would love some TTC buddies, you ladies were a great support to me last time and it would be great to share news and symptom spot together! Best wishes and lot's of luck to all TTC :hugs:

Good luck! I hope it doesn't take long to get your :bfp:

I'm currently ttc #3 as well :)

Absolutely! When will you be testing? If I ov at the right time then I should be able to test around the 4th dec at the earliest I'd imagine. I am super impaitient though lol

Well.. that's the problem.. I'm not entirely sure!

So we decided TTC end of Sept and started trying in Oct, didn't know I was already pregnant and only found out when I had a MC at the hospital on 19th Oct.. yet to get AF.. it's been 3 weeks 5 days since the MC, so I'm not expecting AF until at least the 20th Nov (if she shows!). Have still been trying since 1 week after, so hopefully AF won't show at all. I'll probably test at the earliest on 20th, but keep testing every few days after that until either AF shows or BFP.

FF seems to think I'm currently 1dpo, but I only started doing temps a few days ago.. so not entirely sure it's going to be that reliable this month, but FX'd I did O as CM and cramps were consistent with O, although slightly later than if it had been a normal cycle.

I'm super impatient too! Think I'm a POAS addict! :haha:

Well.. that's the problem.. I'm not entirely sure!

So we decided TTC end of Sept and started trying in Oct, didn't know I was already pregnant and only found out when I had a MC at the hospital on 19th Oct.. yet to get AF.. it's been 3 weeks 5 days since the MC, so I'm not expecting AF until at least the 20th Nov (if she shows!). Have still been trying since 1 week after, so hopefully AF won't show at all. I'll probably test at the earliest on 20th, but keep testing every few days after that until either AF shows or BFP.

FF seems to think I'm currently 1dpo, but I only started doing temps a few days ago.. so not entirely sure it's going to be that reliable this month, but FX'd I did O as CM and cramps were consistent with O, although slightly later than if it had been a normal cycle.

I'm super impatient too! Think I'm a POAS addict! :haha:

So sorry to hear of your m/c :hugs: I had m/c before I had dd then another 4 years ago. We then stopped trying but have now restarted. This is literally cycle 1. So I am only doing opks this month to get a rough idea of ov but I usually do get alot of CM mid cycle so I'm hoping opk will confirm ov.

Perhaps you will catch straight after your m/c and won't need to continue with temping! lol please keep me updated on your progress!

Pretty sure I will test from 4th dec :haha:

Sorry about your mc's :hugs:

Yes I'm hoping that's the case! Although either way this month I won't mind as at least if AF shows I can start a fresh cycle and have some idea where I'm at you know? but of course if I get my bfp I'll be super excited!

Of course! I have a journal if you'd like to follow along :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2450949-mrsmummys-ttc-3-journal.html

Look foward to seeing you get your :bfp: !

Sorry about your mc's :hugs:

Yes I'm hoping that's the case! Although either way this month I won't mind as at least if AF shows I can start a fresh cycle and have some idea where I'm at you know? but of course if I get my bfp I'll be super excited!

Of course! I have a journal if you'd like to follow along :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2450949-mrsmummys-ttc-3-journal.html

Look foward to seeing you get your :bfp: !

Thank you! And yes I'll be stalking lol

The waiting around and the unknown is so hard, at least when AF does arrive it's sad in the sense your not pregnant that month but at least it means you can restart! When your in the middle it's horrible, like being stuck in limbo!

Keeping everything crossed for BFP's

Hello, I just started TTC #3 a few months ago and I have a 9 and 11 yo also. 😁 I'm 35 this time around and have a new husband. Just wanted to say hi since our older kids are the same age and we're both trying again.

Hello, I just started TTC #3 a few months ago and I have a 9 and 11 yo also. 😁 I'm 35 this time around and have a new husband. Just wanted to say hi since our older kids are the same age and we're both trying again.

Lol that's cool! This is only our first cycle of ttc#3 but not holding my breath that it will happen soon. Feel so out of my depth with all the ttc stuff as it was along time ago lol what cd are you? I'm cd 15

Hi there! We are currently TTC #3 as well! One of our kiddos also hasn't special needs so, totally in the same boat of sorts.

We are on month two of TTC, though I'd say it's the first month we were more serious about it. I have quite weird cycles now that we are TTC. GO figure. Used to be 30-35 days now it was 50+ days last month and over 35 this month!

Good luck TTC. I hope that you get your BFP soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->