ready to try again after 4 mc

ab75

3 Gorgeous Kids
Reaction score
I have just had my results back from hospital after 4 m/c...all were ok and we have been told just to try again. Is anyone else in the same/similar situation? I am nervous about trying again. I am glad that they found no obvious problems but think I would have had more peace of mind if I had to take aspirin or something. amanda

I'm so sorry for your losses.:hugs:

I am in a similar situation, I have had 2 MC's this year and had some initial tests done, but all seems to be OK, was told it was bad luck and just "one of those things".

We have started trying again, been over 5 months since the last MC now but I was nervous and scared about trying again, still am to be honest as I don't want to go through anymore losses, so I understand how you feel.

I was kind of hoping they would find something wrong so that I could do something to resolve it. It gives us the explanation we feel we need as to why we had our babies taken away.

I think all we can do is stay strong and hope that it was just a blip. Good luck with trying again :winkwink:

I have just had my results back from hospital after 4 m/c...all were ok and we have been told just to try again. Is anyone else in the same/similar situation? I am nervous about trying again. I am glad that they found no obvious problems but think I would have had more peace of mind if I had to take aspirin or something. amanda

Hi I had some tests done in Jan this year after 2 Miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and I also go told everything was ok and to try again, but since then I have had another 2 Miscarriages the most recent being this week :cry:

I am now being reffered back to the hospital to see if there are any more tests they can do?? X

Hi Tasha16, I'm so sorry for your losses.:hugs:

My Doctor referred me to the Hospital Consultant who did my D&C in January after my 2nd loss, who did some tests for me, which all came back OK. he did say if I had a 3rd MC then he would do chromosome testing for both my hubby and me. He also said there is another test that can be done privately called Natural Killer testing, has your Doctor tried any of those?

What about putting you on 1/2 an aspirin a day? That was is option open to me by the consultant if a 3rd loss happened.

Hope you get some good news soon x

We have had 3 m/c this year and just got all my test s back which were normal. Not that I would want their to be a problem, at least I could feel a peace of mind that something would be different next time if I was being treated for something.
I have been referred to a fertility clinic to have a genetic test to make sure my husband and i are compatible in that way and also to do a dye test to make sure everything is in the right place in me!!

Hoping you can find some peace. I understand the fear. We are not ttc for a little while as we wait for all these test results to come back but I know it will be nerve wracking when we do start again.

Good luck!

I'm in a similar situation also. After my 3 mc in August I got all the testing done and was told all was normal that it was just a string of bad luck. I am in my first 2ww since getting all cleared and am very nervous but trying to have a PMA!

My doctor did tell me she would put me on progesterone and asprin once I get my BFP even though all my tests were normal.

Hi Tasha16, I'm so sorry for your losses.:hugs:

My Doctor referred me to the Hospital Consultant who did my D&C in January after my 2nd loss, who did some tests for me, which all came back OK. he did say if I had a 3rd MC then he would do chromosome testing for both my hubby and me. He also said there is another test that can be done privately called Natural Killer testing, has your Doctor tried any of those?

What about putting you on 1/2 an aspirin a day? That was is option open to me by the consultant if a 3rd loss happened.

Hope you get some good news soon x

Hi Kelsc

Thank you I hope your next pregnancy is ok. I have had the Chromosome testing and that was fine, they also said my blood was fine and didn't need putting on aspirin. I will mention that Natural Killer testing tho when I go to my appointment. I have never heard of it, what is it? X :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your losses.:hugs:

I am in a similar situation, I have had 2 MC's this year and had some initial tests done, but all seems to be OK, was told it was bad luck and just "one of those things".

We have started trying again, been over 5 months since the last MC now but I was nervous and scared about trying again, still am to be honest as I don't want to go through anymore losses, so I understand how you feel.

I was kind of hoping they would find something wrong so that I could do something to resolve it. It gives us the explanation we feel we need as to why we had our babies taken away.

I think all we can do is stay strong and hope that it was just a blip. Good luck with trying again :winkwink:

thanks. sorry for your losses.
good luck for the future. amanda xx :hugs:

Hi I had some tests done in Jan this year after 2 Miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and I also go told everything was ok and to try again, but since then I have had another 2 Miscarriages the most recent being this week :cry:

I am now being reffered back to the hospital to see if there are any more tests they can do?? X

i am so sorry for your losses :hugs:
i hope they find something to help you get your baby. amanda xx

I've just had my 3rd MMC this week - had all the tests done and was told to take aspirin this pg - but made no difference! I'm also meeting withmy gynae on Monday to see what else they can offer. I have serious doubts about my progesterone levela and would also like to have the natural kiler tests done. I did ask about this the other day as was told that as the trials have only just finished there is no evidence of this working yet!!?? But I will ask him about paying for it as I've found that makes a difference in the past!

So there's quite a few of us here in the same situation - I hope we can support each other through successful pgs in the future!

I've just had my 3rd MMC this week - had all the tests done and was told to take aspirin this pg - but made no difference! I'm also meeting withmy gynae on Monday to see what else they can offer. I have serious doubts about my progesterone levela and would also like to have the natural kiler tests done. I did ask about this the other day as was told that as the trials have only just finished there is no evidence of this working yet!!?? But I will ask him about paying for it as I've found that makes a difference in the past!

So there's quite a few of us here in the same situation - I hope we can support each other through successful pgs in the future!

hi,
sorry for your losses :hugs:
i was told to wait until i fall pg again and then i've to get my progesterone checked.
amanda xx

Hi Ab75

I'm trying again after 4m/c, currently in the tww of cycle #7, so I understand some of what you are going through! I'm in a slightly different situation though as they have found something wrong with my blood that causes clotting in the placenta, so although my last pregnancy ended in a m/c whilst on meds for this, I'm hopeful that eventually we'll get there.

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Clara

i am so sorry for your losses :hugs:
i hope they find something to help you get your baby. amanda xx

Thanks hun, I hope your next pregnancy is sucessful :dust:
Tasha Xx

Hi Ab75

I'm trying again after 4m/c, currently in the tww of cycle #7, so I understand some of what you are going through! I'm in a slightly different situation though as they have found something wrong with my blood that causes clotting in the placenta, so although my last pregnancy ended in a m/c whilst on meds for this, I'm hopeful that eventually we'll get there.

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Clara

thankyou...i hope it works out for you too
amanda xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79