REAL Crawls!!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I've said a bunch how Colton will only crawl "commando-style" but tonight he was picking his belly up off the floor! :dance:
I've seen him do it before trying to get over toys :dohh: but tonight the floor was clear and he crawled on his knees and elbows (belly up) all the way across the room to his diaper bag (we had just come in)!!
Now if he will keep it up maybe he'll get on his hands and knees soon!
:wohoo:

before you know it hun ;)

Well done Colton!!! Isn't it just a bit crazy to watch them go. I am still shocked at watching Brennan crawl. It just doesn't seem like he should be mobile yet!!!

Well done Colton!!! Isn't it just a bit crazy to watch them go. I am still shocked at watching Brennan crawl. It just doesn't seem like he should be mobile yet!!!

LOL.. I'm actually surprised Colton isnt taking more steps, always thought he would walk before he actually crawled!!
He stands up really well, with little support. He will hold on with one hand on the couch and turn himself around / play with his toys; or he will turn himself around and lean against the couch with his butt and use both hands to play with toys. Although I'm constantly standing there freaking out because I think he *might* fall, he balances REALLY good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->