really angry!!

mummynummy

Reaction score
Last few days I just been so moody and angry and I really hate my bloody partner. My baby be here on the 18th and all I want is a day alone just me so I can relax and do nothing but no I cant!! He can bloody relax as he never put our daughter to bed he never gets up during the night for her needs, I been doing everything and I'm literally had enough, he so childish and unsupportive.
My daughter going pre school so he taking her and staying out when we have these people round that want to talk to both of us about coping with a newborn baby after losing our 5 months to SIDS.
I been sorting out our flat for our baby and its came to a point where I asked my mum and nan to help me as he just bloody lazy.
He is so obsessed with his car every bloody day he goes on and on about his car.
I just want one day where I can relax and do whatever I want before baby comes and I'm pretty sure I won't get that.
I just have no patience or control of my temper anymore.
I had enough!!
Sorry need to rant, need to get it out before I just scream.

I'm sorry :( sounds like he definitely needs to be helping more, wish I had some advice to offer but I don't :hugs:

Sorry you're going through this one week before your LO is coming. Can you sit down and ask to have a chat with your OH and say how you are feeling. I would try to get to the bottom of how he is feeling too, especially as he doesn't want to be there for the sids meeting.
If he still doesn't respond, can you ask your Mum or Nan to watch your LO for a few hours at some point over the next week so you can have a little 'you' time, even if it is to pop out for a couple of hours to go swimming / cafe / shopping etc? :hugs: xx

i tried talking to him but we just argue, today has been a good day today until we got back home.
his so much going on this week and i want to sort things out but im in so much pain, i would ask him to help but he does it on his term.
thank you anyway :flower:

Hi there,

Sorry you're going through this, it's incredibly frustrating when a partner won't help out :/

Just a thought: maybe it is his was of grieving? losing a newborn suddenly is incredibly traumatic, as I'm sure you already know, maybe pouring all his emotions into his car and avoiding the house is his way of coping?

Wishing you all the best (*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->