Really annoyed by aggressive courier today!

B

Belle25

Had some stupid courier come to my door today to deliver my parcel from very.co.uk-was meant to be next day delivery and arrive sat morning too :growlmad:
Anyway, you know that little digital box you sign in? It wouldn't work, so he slammed it hard against our outside wall!!
I didn't say anything as I felt a bit intimidated and shocked! I mean wtf? Is that meant to make it work?!!
Sorry for the vent, just annoyed and a bit upset by the aggression!
Xx

Wow, what courier was it? Can you complain to Very? Assuming you also paid extra for Saturday delivery?

That would have scared me too!

i dont think its the individual drivers fault if the parcel didnt come at the right time, worth complaining to very as they should refund your delivery fee, but the late delivery could be due to any part of the chain not just the driver who came today

i would make a seperate complaint to the courier company about the drivers attitude

Id of scribbled my signature in magic marker on his forehead for his rudeness.

Are you sure he was aggressive about it and not just exasperated. Perhaps it had been happening all morning and he knew that a good bash would fix it?

Either way, if it was enough to scare you then I'd mention it to Very, I'd also ask for your delivery back. I once ordered from John Lewis, it was meant to arrive on the Friday, it didn't until the Monday. I complained as it was meant to be for a party on the Saturday and they refunded me 70% of the £200 dress! It's often worth the hassle to write an 'angry letter'!

Are you sure he was aggressive about it and not just exasperated. Perhaps it had been happening all morning and he knew that a good bash would fix it?

Either way, if it was enough to scare you then I'd mention it to Very, I'd also ask for your delivery back. I once ordered from John Lewis, it was meant to arrive on the Friday, it didn't until the Monday. I complained as it was meant to be for a party on the Saturday and they refunded me 70% of the £200 dress! It's often worth the hassle to write an 'angry letter'!

:happydance:

You are right, complaining is worth it! I hve got loads of discounts and extras by complaining. Only by letter or email though - sometimes by phone but I wimp out at face to face complaining!! :lol:

Was the courier from Hermes by any chance? Lol. I've had quite a few dealings with them where drivers are aggressive and even if the delivery is marked for a specific day, some of them don't bother to deliver if it's going to put them over 'clocking off' time.

Must add, not all drivers from Hermes are like that, some a very kind etc.

Also, put in a complain to both companies, you never know what you'll get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->