Really Bad Back Ache

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
I'm feeling generally quite crap today. I got up this morning and literally felt like I could fall straight to sleep (had a good 8/9/10 hours sleep) I usually take 30-60mins average to fall asleep normally.... Like actually did not have any energy in my muscles and wanted to flop back into bed and just lie there... My feet felt bruised, my arms felt bruised.. :cry:

Soo, OH made me some real coffee. Oh dear God it made me hyper and really shaky and everything...

And throughout the day I have been getting worse and worse back ache. It started a few days ago and I'm SURE it's my chair(s) at work. They're the ones on wheels and they're padded, high-backed and everything...not the sort you'd expect to give you back ache..

I sit all day pretty much at a computer (that's doing my head/eyes over too) and I was just wondering if there's anything I can buy to support my back or something while I'm at work. A shaped cushion or something???

I'm sat here with a hot water bottle and thinking about taking some ibuprofen because it's making me feel ill... :(

Any ideas?

xxx

Sorry for the whinge. Haven't got much done today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g