really confused not trying not preventing

jenniferm92

Reaction score
I started my last menstrual period on April 19th. On May 3rd and 4th I had sex with my partner using the pull out method. May 5th i noticed some clear stretchy cm in my panties (possibly ewcm?). Had sex again on the 7th using the pull out method again. Starting on the 9th - 11th I had noticed some light spotting only on the toilet paper when wiping that started off light pink then went to a watery brown and back to light pink and now it has stopped. Is there a chance that could be implantation bleeding? Sorry for all the tmi!! Any responses would be appreciated

it could be i dont know much about that side of things but good luck :hug:

Thanks for the hugs!! Any responses are really appreciated, I'm stressing soo much over this.

That definitely sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me. I don't know for sure, though, because I've never had it in any of my pregnancies. Good luck hun!:flower:

It sounds like it. I never had implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies so I can't say for sure! I hope you get the outcome you want :)

Just curious, why would you pull out? are you trying to get pregnant? or not trying? I am confused

Implantation is such a sketchy thing. It can happen for some but not for others. You could get what you think is implantation and still get af. The best way to tell is with a pregnancy test around when af is due. Good luck!

juansgirl - My partner and I really aren't trying to get pregnant atm that's why we use the pullout method. We both have a lot of things going on in our lives but we know that the pull out method isn't the most effective way of preventing a pregnancy. Either way though if I were pregnant we are both stable people who are able to care and provide for a child we just aren't actively trying but if it happens we are ok with that too.

Thanks for all the comments ladies but I don't think I am pregnant. On Saturday 5/19 I started spotting brown in the morning and by the end of the day I had gotten a heavier flow which stayed somewhat heavy until Sunday. By Monday it had pretty much ended and now I am just spotting (which is still weird for me bc my periods are usually at least 5 days of heavy bleeding). So I think my cycle was maybe just weird this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->