Really Confused..

O

oppositestar

Ok so here goes... I have a 2 yr old and I'm currently "casually" keeping track of everything.
I have lupus and APS, a severe clotting disorder.
I had my "period" on May 10-12th, mine are really short.
Anyway, it was so light that I barely used three tampons and nothing at night.
Now I've been eating so much I get sick,
I'm nauseous all day, my stomach is growing or very bloated. I've been waking up with heartburn and dealing with constipation and increased urination.
My stomach actually hurts on the sides, like the skin is stretching and I either feel hungry or nauseous... Or both!! All the time.
Here's a biggie.. I hate beans absolutely HATE them, but yet I've been craving red beans and rice.
What do you guys think?

I'm afraid to test, as I'm afraid it's all in my head.
I was always told I could or would never be able to have kids and my son is a miracle. (He's two but the size of a one year old)
Such a cutie pie.

I'm new to these forums so sorry if anything is TMI

Before that my last period was April 12th-15th

All i can say is test :shrug: & good luck!

Well it sounds like you have some symptoms alright, but only way is to test, good luck :)

I was trying to hold off and test until after the10th which is my next forecasted period, since I'm not sure if the last bleeding I experienced was implantation bleeding or AF.
But it's killing me! :|

Good luck hun, the waiting is the hardest part x

Id test today! your doing so well holding off! Good luck xx

I tested this morning, but used a cheapie test. I am two days late and was thinking I would wait until the "forecasted" end of my period before I test again. I get so worried that something is wrong.

Last month I was just having a weird cycle, but guess what?!?! Two positives at home and one at the Drs yesterday. Only time we did anything was the 6 days immediately following AF then, I was having an off month so nothing else.. seriously.

But yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->