Really Could Use Some Advice!!!

GodWilling

Reaction score
So sorry to crash the BFP board but I need the help of those who have successfully gotten pregnant.

My ovulation period was March 7th - 12th. On March 18th I had what appeared to be implantation spotting. The discharge was dark brown and smelled like blood. My period was due on March 24th. I have a 25-26 day cycle so it's very unusal for me to be late. I've been regular for the past 8 months. So I thought without a doubt that I have to be pregnant since my period is days late. However, today I got very light bleeding. This has thrown me completely off. I'm still having light cramping which I've experienced since March 18th. I'm so sad right now. I haven't even told my husband about the bleeding since he is extremely excited by the thought of me being pregnant. I blew love making off tonight because I didn't want him to notice the pad. Can someone give me some advice? Is there a possibility that I'm pregnant with these set of circumstances? I guess if the bleeding is heavier tomorrow that would tell me for certain that its a menstrual opposed to light bleeding that can occur early in the first trimester. This is just something I read on line. Not too sure about the accuracy of the information.

Thanks in advance for those who can offer me any guidance!!!

have you done a pregnancy test? if you are pregnant, it would show up by now. otherwise track your basal temp and note when you get ewcm for next cycle.
Good luck!
ttc messes with a lot of peoples cycles who are always regular... the stress can cause the cycle and ovulation dates to go wonky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->