Really need a travel system/pram/pushchair recommendation!!!! xx

yellowpetal

Reaction score
Hello all

I'm loosing my mind searching through travel systems as i'm on a budget of £200-£300 and can't seem to find anything I like! I don't know whether i'd be better of buying pram, pushchair and car seat seperately and it work out cheaper?

So far i've just looked at all in ones. I liked the Hauck Malibu but have since read some bad reviews about it!

Essential:

x Lightweight
x Attractive
x Includes everything (Or if it works out the same buying seperately, that works!)
x Not to bulky

Desirable:

x Suited to a boy!

Please help someone! i'm loosing my mind just going on the mamas and papas & mothercare website to look at the same prams everyday!

As mentioned my budget is about £300, but can go over this (not by to much though) if there is nothing I can get on my budget I like!

Thanks x

I love my graco symbio. I have had a fair few travel systems over the years and this is by far the best xx

I am looking at the red kite push me zebu. Looks lush and has everything i am after xxxx

Good luck lol

I'm also looking at the hauck malibu all in one travel system disney pooh doodle brown.

I've not came across any bad reviews on this particular one. But find this somewhat off putting as you've come across some. :)
I do wish to find one that's also in your requirements, and i like the fact the hauck malibu's puchchair is fully detachable and the car seat fits into the frame.

Search must go on.. Good luck!

Ive got a babystyle oyster and its fab meets all you want.

Tgeres loads if youtube vids - take a look

We got tge pushchair and a colour pack for £230 and a 2nd hand carrycot for £50. New the carry ot is £120 and for 6 month use its not worth it

I am looking at getting either the Graco Symbio B or Obaby Zexu pramette as both of these turn into pram without the need for seperate carrycot which I like :) x

I have the Quinny buzz 3 and I love it!
Would recommend it to anyone
Don't know how much it is these days though but we got ours cheaper by buying the different bits from different places that were on offer/cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->