Really need advice!

jorja

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm new on here and just need some advice! I had a miscarriage a month ago, the baby stopped growing at about 6 weeks and the sac was completely empty. I had a d&c performed almost 4 weeks ago. I got told to wait to start trying again a month or two so me and my partner have been using condoms for now but two nights ago the condom broke and i am not on any birth control. I would be over the moon if i did get pregnant but i read some people say your body is not ready so soon and you will most likely miscarry again.. I could not get pregnant but now i am so scared if i do that i will lose my baby again =(

So sorry for ur loss :hugs:

Not everyone mc's if they fall pregnant straight after a mc, I am hoping to try without getting my first period back. I was going to wait but as I have been bleeding now for nearly 7 weeks I am just going to go for it as soon as it stops.

This also happened to one of my friends, the condom broke and she was scared of getting pregnant so soon. She didn't catch an egg though and AF visited as normal.

I think even if we fell pregnant a few months down the line we are always going to worry and be scared of losing them. So I wouldn't worry to much, and keep using condoms if u don't feel ready and just see what happens. Xx

there is no evidence to prove that getting preg soon after a loss will mean you have another, there are lots of ladies that get preg soon after loss and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

so sorry for your loss :hugs:

thanks girls :) will see how we go :)

I've actually read that you are less likely to suffer another miscarriage if you conceive within 6 months of your m/c.

I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs:

I've actually read that you are less likely to suffer another miscarriage if you conceive within 6 months of your m/c.

I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs:

I've read the same thing and have a couple of friends who conceived immediately after a mc (before :af:) and had healthy preg/babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->