Really need some help

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Ok so Im on cd5 today and I've just got my first smiley on the clear blue digi, but the cheap opks are giving me two different colour lines, very close in colour but not Identical. I am pretty sure I do ovulate super early because according to my previous pregnancy (dating scans etc) I ovulated cd6. I'm so confused right now, is there any chance the cb digi can give a false reading? :dohh:

HELP LADIES! :wacko:

Xx

I don't know about a false reading, but I would BD anyways!

I haven't heard of false readings with the clearblue. Sorry, not much help! I agree with Dove and BD anyways! You've probably already done that ;) Do you temp so you know when you ovulate?

I haven't heard of false readings with the clearblue. Sorry, not much help! I agree with Dove and BD anyways! You've probably already done that ;) Do you temp so you know when you ovulate?

Yep we've already bd ;) lol. Trying to stick to every other day though as my OH hAs low sperm count :-(

I don't temp I'm just using the cb digi. How about you?

I used the clearblue digital last cycle but I didn't really like only using it once a day; would have missed my peak day if I wasn't testing twice a day! I'm switching back to wondfo; I like seeing the progression :) And I definitely temp! After my m/c, I had really irregular cycles and it drove me nuts not knowing what was going on. I feel much more in control knowing exactly when I ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->