Really Nice Midwife

LostandFound

Reaction score
Rather than post about worries too often, I just wanted to post and say that I had my booking in appointment and the midwife was really nice, non-judgemental and so warm. I was dreading going in because I'm ashamed to be overweight, but she made it so easy. Interestingly, my blood pressure reading at this appointment was normal (110/70) compared with 130/91 at the last appointment with the nurse. Quite interesting. Anyway, just sharing a positive healthcare experience. I had my last baby in Scotland so this my first experience of the NHS in England.

Great idea for a post :) I'm glad your midwife is lovely! Mine is also super nice and like you I went in feeling very uncomfortable because of my weight and found my midwife to be amazing.

I'm in Wales so it seems like we have some good NHS midwives!

x

Aww glad all went well :)

I don't know what midwife I'll be having, hope she's nice :)

Tink I'm in Wales too :) I haven't met my midwife yet, although we have spoken on the phone. I'm seeing mine in two weeks time. It was meant to be next week but I couldn't make the appt because she wanted me in on a day that I've planned a school trip at work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->