really upset, advice please x

joannep

hoping its 3rd time lucky
Reaction score
Hi

I reckon I'm 10 DPO max and did a test today and was negative.

My friend tested early the other month and got a faint positive.

I miscarried last month before 6 weeks. The lines were faint on the tests when I found out I was pregnant 3 days after period was due.

Do you think that I am out of the running this month? I'm really starting to struggle and I was so positive at the start of the month.

Advice really really appreciated.

Thanks x

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage, I have also had one and its awful. :cry:
10 Days is still very early sweetie and (in my opinion) you still have a chance this month.

But if you aren't then I would take it that your body may well need to rest this month.
Try not to be hard on yourself.

Hope its good news keep me posted :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the reply. It just gets you down when you are trying so hard to be so positive doesn't it? I'll keep you posted but I think I'm going to try and wait now and see if AF comes rather then test again. what do you think?

Hi Joanne,

IMO, don't test until AF is due to arrive. I have been through so many bfn's and the only time I've ever got my bfp's was the day AF was due. I get so jealous when other women get their bfp's from 9DPO, lol.

All the best luv

It does get you down, plus you can easily start blaming yourself when its actually out of your control.

I think that's a great plan hun. Try and pack your life with other things for a while (easy to say and I'm a huge hypocrite trust me).
Eat well get lots of rest and be really nice to yourself. xxxxx

Awh thanks you two. I think you are right with your advice (just needed someone to tell me though!)

Jolene that's just me! I wish I could just get my BFP as like you only after AF was due did I get faint lines and nothing before!

Good luck to both of you with everything and really appreciate your advice.

Thanks Joanne x

Sorry to hear that Sweetie :[
*hugs*
I tested 8 days earlier than I should have and got a BFN but was reassure that I'd tested too early.
So don't worry, and test when AF hasn't arrived, I know it's easy to say lol.

xOxOx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->