Really upset stomach in super early pregnancy??

lora123

Reaction score
Since wed I have had increasingly loose stools, I'm only 12dpo.
I do tend to suffer with ibs and thinking the hormones that I'm now producing could be triggering this.
Anyone else suffer with Diarrhea in really early pregnancy?:confused::confused:

I did on and off....last pregnancy the constipation started right away, and this pregnancy was opposite! I think it is common due to the hormones. I know I at times would get diarrhea the day my period started, so it must be hormonal!

I had that too. Its so bad i get cramps and freak out but it's due to upset stomach. Happened to me last time too.It's not super common but totally normal.

Yes, me! I think im about 7 or 8 weeks and since the beginning ive not had normal poos. All loose and its not nice lol I don't think I had it as bad with my daughter but I did look it up and loose stools are completely normal. Some people get constipation and some get loose stools.

I had diarrhoea from 6 and a half weeks to 8 weeks, now it's gone, was told by the doctor that it's not usually a pregnancy symptom but in very rare cases it has been known. I found mine got better once I stopped taking sanatogen pregnancy vitamins and just went on to single folic acid x

May just have been a coincidence but I had sickness and diarrhoea around the time of implantation, I felt just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->