Really want to conceive!!

H

HeatherLeanne

i am WTT with my OH in June but recently i've seen so many babies and pregnant women and getting sooo jealous want to try now for a little one! What do you think?? shall i or shall i wait till June??

Whats your opinion and who else is going through this??

x:shrug:

Well, it depends on your reasons for WTT until June and whether your OH is willing to move up the date or not :winkwink:

And I would say we all are going through the broodiness that comes with WTT...lol. It comes with the territory :flower:

(and yes, pregnant women and babies are stalking me everytime I go out in public--it's a conspiracy to make me the broodiest mad woman in the country!)

I agree with LadyofRohan, it depends on your reasoning for setting June as your date to start TTC.

I'm getting super broody, too! More broody as each cycle goes by! Of course it doesn't help that it's absolutely everywhere on television. Kari on Mythbusters was just flaunting her beautiful 38 week belly with the cutest maternity tops ever, and then on CSI the missing girl was pregnant. Then on to the local news, guess what the news anchor announced her pregnancy. BLEH! Everyone in the world but us, right? I got a puppy to help with my broodiness... but honestly it's only increased it!

Like the others have said it depends on your situation and reasons for WTT.

If you feel it is feesable then go for it, I know I would be trying sooner if I could hehe!

Changechoices, puppies don't work :haha:! I have brought up two dogs from pups, the youngest is now 9 month and I swear it has only made me worse, I love my babies to bits but now I want my first child to make our little family complete. :happydance:

Babies and bumps are everywhere :blush: but I want it to be MY bump :hissy:

Yeh I agree with the others, just depends on your reasons for waiting. Plus your OH has to agree to it as well :)
Completely understand where you're coming from though, being broody sucks when there are bumps & babies everywhere! xx

Last night my OH told me he wants a baby :D it was our anniversary yesterday ya see, i cried hearing him say he wanted one soon, he said as soon as im 18 he wants to try he wants it to happen sooner rather than later i'm a happy girl now :D thank you everyone for your comments :D.

Babies are taking over, there' s loads everywhere :D Soooo Broody right now gees x

Last night my OH told me he wants a baby :D it was our anniversary yesterday ya see, i cried hearing him say he wanted one soon, he said as soon as im 18 he wants to try he wants it to happen sooner rather than later i'm a happy girl now :D thank you everyone for your comments :D.

Babies are taking over, there' s loads everywhere :D Soooo Broody right now gees x

Awwww so pleased for you hunny :hugs:

Whens your birthday? Not long to go now!

my 18th is in 5 and a hlf months :D sooo excited!! wow Not long left for you hun :D Good Luck

my 18th is in 5 and a hlf months :D sooo excited!! wow Not long left for you hun :D Good Luck

Thankyou ! :hugs: Haha I wont be waiting long before you float over to TTC.

Not long left at all it will fly by, I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

:D soo excited to write in my name TTC :D Happy Days Fingers crossed now, i hope you do well in your TTC in April :D i will be just after you i hope to be pregs in June at latest but little seed might not grow so FINGERS CROSSED! X

:D soo excited to write in my name TTC :D Happy Days Fingers crossed now, i hope you do well in your TTC in April :D i will be just after you i hope to be pregs in June at latest but little seed might not grow so FINGERS CROSSED! X

Hehe I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you! Though its a little heard to eat my breakfast now :rofl:

:D HeHe thank you im doing the same for you :) im strugging to keep relaxed, im way to excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->