rear facing car seat uk

magicwhisper

Reaction score
hello! my baby will soon be too bog for her baby car seat!

what is a cheap but safe rear facing car seat ? i have never understood car seat lol xD

They don't come cheap I'm afraid - remember that with safety equipment like car seats you really do get what you pay for. The joie stages seems to be a popular choice for those on a budget though xx

Tulip is right, rearfacing isn't cheap. We have gone for the Joie brand too but we got an infant car seat with our pushchair from them which is compatible with their iAnchorfix isofix base so when baby is older we just need to get the bigger seat which is £160, considerably cheaper than a lot of other brands.

Do make sure you shop around though, I have seen some of the last years models of BeSafe and Britax seats for good prices in various places online.

I have a Duologic 2, this one: https://shop.carseat.se/car-seats/duologic-2.html, but the reason it's cheap is we didn't have to buy a seperate baby seat as it's from birth. But that website has a wonderful guy there, Hakan, who is very helpful and can advise on the best seat for your car and budget. Ours arrived quickly too.

i have got a britax maxway . goes up to 25kg and is very lightweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->