• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recaro Carseat?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone got one or had experience with them? Im really stuck for what car seat to buy and i know Recaro make good "adult" seat but what about their baby/child ones?

I like this one in particular

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44450031&mcb=core

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

I have no idea what so ever about car seats but this brand was recommended to me by a taxi driver lol!!

Not had one but my local baby shop recommended them, their meant to have excellent safety records x x

My friend has the next stage and said they are a pain to fit and get child in and out etc but are really sturdy and u know the childs safe! The first stage one like that should be fine tho! Have u looked on review sites?

I went on the which website a few months back and the safest infant seat according to thier website is the maxi cosi one.

We got the red one last week for £94 from a baby shop.

I wouldn't have a clue which carseat to buy. I just let the woman from where we got our pram chose. I've heard Maxicosi are good, so this is what I'm getting. Maxicosi Cabriofix.

Recaro started off as a baby seat company first! they then decided to make the 'adult seats" :thumbup:

my DH is deadset on a Recaro

Thanks girls, i think thats the one we're going to go for now. Its good prices wise too the majority of ones ive seen are around the £100 mark.

It just seems like a name i trust already you know so i dont think their carseats are going to be a let down .. i just hope its easy to put in, i havent put a regular carseat in for a long long time as majority i see are isofix now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->