Reccommend a nappy :D

Scampie

Mummy to Sam and Finn!
Reaction score
Well i started out with cloth a couple of weeks ago and im slowly feeling the addiction setting in. I started out with Ebay cheapies, but am finding them very bulky.

Im after something slim fitting, on a 13 week old baby who happens to be probably close to a whopping 17lbs now. He has very chunky legs and belly and ebay cheapies seem to be on the highest rise already, although im sure with a thinner soaker they wouldnt be.

Im still a novice, so with suggestions could you tell me if they need fleece liners, and try to keep abbreviations to a minimum.

Thanks muchly x

For slimness and if you dont mind boring but bombproof nappies then Bumgenius Flips are brilliant! :)

Ittis are very slim nappies (but i had troubles with the fit on logan)
I think cushies can be slim fitting on a bigger baby
Mini lala are now that logan is bigger
Muttaquin baby are very slim in my opinion and are my fave nappy!!

Tirsokas pockets are about the slimmest fitting quickest drying nappy I have ever come across. They have a coolmax lining, which is what makes them so slim, and fast drying. They're not cheap, but worth every penny if slimness is what you want! P'tits Dessous bamboo nserts, or Ellas House hemp inserts are the best with them, if you want to keep them slim after stuffing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->