Recent Blood Work showed High Calcium

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Since having my gorgeous baby boy something just hasnt felt right. Im tired, theres nothing that interests me any more, im easily confused, i feel sick and dizzy, sooo thirsty and my skin nails and hair are in awful condition.

My hair falls out in handfuls. Ill add a picture to show all. My doctor thought it could have been my thyroids playing up so he ordered some blood work. These came back clear for Thyroid problems

BUT its come back with high levels of calcium. They wanted more blood taken to double check these results (taken this morning). Results are due WEdnesday.

As Wednesday is such a long way away i googled (bad Kayleigh) High calcium levels and i don't like what im reading. In fact im pooping myself a little. It sayings High Calcium levels 'could' indicate hyperparathyroidism. So far all google has done is scare me as Macmillan cancer pops up along with cancer research etc tumour this and tumour that.

Could someone please say they've had high calcium levels and nothings come of it????

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
:hugs: I have am sorry I don't have any idea about high calcium. However, I can relate to how you are feeling. I felt and still feel exactly the same after having my LO. The amount of hair in the pic looks similar to the amount I was loosing, although that has stopped now. I have been getting abdo pain though so after loads of tests I have been sent for an MRI. I am still waiting for the results.
Babies take it out of us eh!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->