Recipe Required: Individual Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Inside?

Wallie

Reaction score
I would love to make the individual chocolate cakes you get in restaurants, you know the ones that are served in restaurants. When you open it up the inside runs with chocolate sauce of some kind. I'd do a search on google but does anyone know what the name of these cakes are? Or if you have a recipe that would be even better... thanks in advance as would love to make these on Christmas Day for our Dinner :happydance:.

I have a recipe! Not made them but my son found the recipe and wanted me to try them.

Melt in Mouth Chocolate Cakes

125g chocolate
6 squares of chocolate
145g Butter (20g of that for the tins)
2 eggs
2 egg yolks
50g caster sugar
40g flour

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 or 200c

Cut out 6 small circles of greaseproof paper to the same size as the bases of the tins to be used.Place them on the pre greased bases of 6 small tins.
Melt 150g chocolate with the butter.Beat whole eggs and the yolks with the sugar.Add the chocolate/butter mix to the bowl then the flour.Mix and then add to tins.
Insert 1 square of chocolate into the middle of each cake and put in oven for 12 mins.Serve immediately.

They are often called Chocolate fondants and this recipe looks yummy too!

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/8168/chocolate-fondant

wow ladies, that is excellent, thank you SO, SO MUCH! I'd better get practicing now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->