Recommend eco laundry products please!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
:flower:
What do you use?
We've used ecover laundry liquid and softener for ages ... its okay, but even when i use softener on clothes they still come out quite crispy and rough feeling (they get line or airer dried as i dont have a dryer). So I'd like to try something else!
I've tried and tried with soapnuts but I just find the same thing tbh (and everything's still stained!) so I'mn really after a liquid and probably a softener. I want 'eco' ones without chemicals etc in (and that dont pollute the water!)
Recommendations please? :flower:

Funnily enough I jut posted a thread about soapnuts and did a bit of a search.

Id be interested about softeners though :) x

I wash all my clothes with vinegar. Just bung it in the same compartment where you'd put the liquid/powder normally and away you go! The clothes are clean, soft and do not smell of vinegar whatsoever!

My OH thought I was crazy but he's now a convert :thumbup:

what kind of vinegar? white vinegar, cider, malt etc ? ? I'd put white vinegar in the machine before (but as a rinse thing not as a wash thing)

what kind of vinegar? white vinegar, cider, malt etc ? ? I'd put white vinegar in the machine before (but as a rinse thing not as a wash thing)

I use normal brown vinegar, the stuff that goes on your chips :thumbup: About a tablespoon full, or a little more if the clothes are stained.

I'm using Rockin Green on all of our laundry, I've also used Wonder Wash.

I always use white vinegar to rinse my machine out, but I might try all of the above :) :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->