recommend me a decent phone

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

My phone is clearly on its way out so im going to have to start looking for a new phone.

I currently have the sony ericsson satio. Ive never really gotten on with any other brand but im open for any suggestions.

If i had lots of money id have an iphone but cant afford to just buy one and the conracts for it tend to be too expensive for me too so unless anyone knows anything brill up for grabs with the ipone then thats off the table :(

Anyone else recommend me a nice shiney new phone? with a budget of up to around £200?

I have a Dell Streak. It's quite big for a phone but for me it's perfect. I never really make phonecalls tbh. I use it more for internet, watching films (great for distracting LOs in a restaurant!), reading books, texting, camera. It has an Android OS so most of the apps are free.

My DH has a Samsung Galaxy S, which is basically a copy of the IPhone but it runs on Android instead.

My DH iPhone contract is 21 a month that's a 3GS with 500mb Internet 200minutes and think it's unlimited texts from O2

Iv got an iPhone4 and get 900mins unlimited texts and 1.5 of Internet for 55 a month on O2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->