Recommend me free kindle books!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Guess what I got for Christmas?! :haha:

Anything except romance please!

aww yey, I am loving mine. I just browsed the top free downloads in the kindle store :) The thing about broad more is pretty interesting x

Just browse through them, it tends to change regularly. There is also loads of books for £0.98p. Book of the day and daily/weekly offers are also great.

thanks girls! how do i find the top free downloads?

ohh I got one too!

I'm going to download some Jane Austen novels but not sure if you'd like those because of the no romance thing :haha:

I did d/l A Christmas Carol this afternoon mostly because I wanted to see how it worked :lol:

I wanted to download the Robert Jordan books but they cost $$ and I have them in print form so wasn't worth it :(

Yay for Kindles!!

I've so far downloaded a few zombie books and some erotica :rofl: oh and a few off the top 100 like Dracula!

They don't have it for free anymore, but they had the Diary of the Displaced series for $.99 per book (so probably in the £.98p downloads too) and I recommend checking it out. I read the first one and it was really interesting :)

I love my kindle! It's so much easier to just slip in your bag. Most of the classics are usually free or very cheap. I got some of my favourites like Tess of the d'Urbervilles, Great Expectations, The Water Babies and Washington Square for something like a penny. You need to spend a good few hours searching through. Look out for blogs too! xx

i got a kindle to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to search free downloads now!

Yay for Kindles!!

I've so far downloaded a few zombie books and some erotica :rofl: oh and a few off the top 100 like Dracula!

My OH keeps downloading erotica on mine, he thinks its funny but he downloaded one that cost £4.99 the tosser!

Anything that is free domain, such as Charlotte Bronte is free. If it is over 100 years old i usually does not cost anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->