Recommendations for cloth/reusuable nappies

Lulu

1 dude & 1 dudette
Reaction score
Hi

I'm after some recommendations from people who have actually used reusable nappies.

I'm really keen to use cloth nappies but I'm totally bamboozled :dohh: about the different types available. I don't want to go and spend a load of cash on a starter pack or similar only to find out that I should have bought something else!

I've read a little bit about bambino mio nappies and they seem good but I'm open to all recommendations.

Thanks in anticipation :)

i used bambino mios and they are fab! birth to potty kits great but you do need to buy extra wraps, try to buy second hand :-D

i agree, bambino mios are fab! they didnt work too well at first for me, but it just took a while to get used to them! i got a pack from toys r us at first, but there wasnt enough in. i'm addicted to buying them on ebay tho, they work better 2nd hand IMO cos they get more absorbant the more they're washed.

they're so easy to use, you just pop them in a bucket to either soak if they're really poopy or just to store until you're ready to wash. wash at 60 and then they take hardly any time to dry cos they're quite thin (you fold them over to make them more absorbant).

PM me if you want more info, i could go on forever about them lol xx

Well that's 2 for bambino mio's!

Any other brands worth considering? To be honest it hadn't occurred to me to look at buying them second hand. But it does make sense that the more they are washed the better they will be.

Thanks ladies :)

try thenappylady.co.uk - if you put in your details they will send you a long message full of recommendations - and you also get the email address of an advisor who will answer all your questions about clothies. I've learnt LOTS from the site - really helpful. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->