Recommended Read

ttc_alb

Reaction score
There is a book called "Heaven is for Real" that I just read that touched my core. It is the wonderful true story of a 4 year old boy who briefly visited heaven during a critical surgery. Without going into too much detail, it's a must read for anyone who has suffered a miscarriage. Simply beautiful story.

I actually heard about that book and thought about ordering it .. maybe I will!!! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Ok.. so I have a Kindle and ordered it right after I posted this.. and OMG- it is SO GOOD! I've almost cried a few times! WOW! I'm 56% finished (Kindle goes by how far %-wise you are through instead of page numbers) and I honestly don't feel like I can go to bed until I am done reading it!!!! This is one of those "can't put down" type books! I'll have to update when I am done!

Ok.. so I have a Kindle and ordered it right after I posted this.. and OMG- it is SO GOOD! I've almost cried a few times! WOW! I'm 56% finished (Kindle goes by how far %-wise you are through instead of page numbers) and I honestly don't feel like I can go to bed until I am done reading it!!!! This is one of those "can't put down" type books! I'll have to update when I am done!

I read the whole thing in a day. :)

I meant to update this am but then ended up back at my OB's :( I have an infection- MAJOR BLAH.

ANYWAY~ I *DID* finish reading that book before I went to bed- I just couldn't sleep until it was finished. WOW- great, great book- I *truly* loved it and it brought me to tears so many times~ it's been awhile since I've read a book that I felt truly impacted me and this one did. Thanks for recommending it!! :)

I meant to update this am but then ended up back at my OB's :( I have an infection- MAJOR BLAH.

ANYWAY~ I *DID* finish reading that book before I went to bed- I just couldn't sleep until it was finished. WOW- great, great book- I *truly* loved it and it brought me to tears so many times~ it's been awhile since I've read a book that I felt truly impacted me and this one did. Thanks for recommending it!! :)

I completely agree. I thought it was the best book I ever read, and I think about it all the time. I got chills when looking at the painting from that girl, just knowing that is really him. I'm glad you liked it, normally I never just randomly recommend books, but I thought so many people who suffer MC's would feel so much better after reading this. You'll all get to meet them someday!

I agree- I would highly recommend it for anyone who has lost a child ...

and I also got major chills @ the end seeing that picture of Him... I actually had written down that girls name who drew it so I could look it up as I didn't know that the picture would be @ the end.

Awesome, awesome read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->