Reconditioned tablets...

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Anyone had one? They are some on eBay for £50, like Kindles and Hudls. I want to get both kids one for Xmas, but wondering if brand new is better?

New is good because of the warrenty but i think re conditioned is just as good otherwose x

I think it would depend how old they were, and if they had battery replacement. I would ask the seller about the battery, specifically. A new tablet will have a new battery that will last a long time before needing charged, whereas a used battery, depending how old the battery is, may only last a few hours before needing charged, and will continually decrease the older the battery gets. Refurbished tablets don't necessarily mean that the battery has been changed; may only mean that the tablet has been checked over and restored to original settings, and made sure everything functions properly.

I just got a new Kindle about a month ago, and the battery difference between it and my older kindle is crazy. My older kindle is a few years old, so it now only stays charged for just a few hours before needing charged again. My new kindle stays charged for DAYS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->