Red Neck?

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
I've just peeked under Poppy's double chin (well, one of them - she is a big girl! :rofl:) and noticed she has a red area under her skin fold. Anyone else's LO have this? It looks quite raw and sore, poor thing. :cry:

I've noticed this with Alasdair recently. All I do is make sure I wash under it and make sure it's dry. Usually that involves putting talc on him but as careful as I am, he always ends up with it on his face and it's a choking hazard so I panic. Even to wash under it we have to trick him into looking up - nightmare!

make sure to dry it properly - its a common problem if bits are left moist after bath. I apply some sudcrem to help heal it - its magic cream!

Tom had this last week and we worked out that it was his clothes rubbing against his chin.. we leave the top button undone now and he's fine :)

Jack had one of these on the side of his neck, we think it is from his bib as it is on 24/7 for drool control ! We put some sudacrem on it before bed and it had gone by the morning :)

Yeah, I think it's maybe from not drying under there well enough. I will be more through tonight and I have put a layer of Sudocrem on it now so hopefully that will help to soothe it. Thanks girls. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->