Red Raspberry Leaf Tea???

cat1783

Reaction score
Has anybody had success conceiving with the use of this tea? I'm also taking primrose capsules to increase fertility. Anybody?

Not sure if it helped but I was taking it when ttc dd and it didn't seem to hurt. Supposedly it is good for the lining. Not sure if it should be taken in tww, so I am cutting out the capsules and will just enjoy the tea once and a while!

Yes it tastes good and it's probably going to help me cut down on all the coffee. Hoping it works for me! I only started drinking it 4 days ago... fingers crossed and thanks for the input!

Everything I have read has said not to drink raspberry leaf tea until the 3rd trimester as there is some indication that is may cause contractions, but I haven't heard anything about drinking while TTC.

I drank red raspberry leaf while TTCing #1. It is supposed to make your lining healthier and tone your uterus.

From what I've read, you can take it while ttc, but you have to stop at Ovulation because it can make the uterus contract, thus making it difficult for the pregnancy to stick. Then you can resume again once af shows, or at the third trimester if you get your BFP. This is my 4th cycle ttc, and I used the tea for the first time this month. I'm currently 10 dpo. We'll see...

I started drinking it to sort of cleanse my body after the Depo shot and I think that it helped alot.

Hi ladies,
I thought I'd update. I got my BFP today at 12 dpo. The one thing I did different this cycle was drink the raspberry leaf tea up until O. I had my copper IUD removed in October, and I figured the tea might help thicken the lining of my uterus (IUDs are known to thin it in some women). Now I just hope it sticks! :)

Congratulations chick! Ive never heard of taking it when ttc but might give it a go now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->