• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reduced movements question

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
So yesterday I got monitored for babys movements after feeling hin move just 3 times in 6 and a half hours, of course while monitored his movements picked up, not as much as they have been but more than they had been that day I had more than 10 in the hour I was monitored.

In waiting to get a phone call for a scan appointment.

But today his movements are awful again just 3 times since this morning, I'm trying to put a little bit of pressure on my stomach to mimic the monitor, but nothing!

If I got checked out again he would probably start moving again, but something just doesn't feel right with his movements, I've always been on the top end of the scale with my fluid levels, but my stomach seems hard and tight and I'm wondering if my fluid levels have dropped causing this.

Any one have any experience or advice?

you’re best to get checked out just in case....you’ll only carry on worrying, who knows what’s going on, bless him maybe he’s packing up ready to leave...xx

Definitely don’t stress about asking to get checked again. I noticed my DD went a bit quieter before my labour started so maybe he is also getting ready but id definitely go in if your instinct is saying something!

I hope he's not getting ready to come yet! I have noticed an increase in backache and sickness lately all when my his movements are not what they were, hes had a few stretches since posting this and my back cramps are pretty painful, I have a scan on Tuesday so I'll see how I go and if I need to go in I will :)

Fingers crossed he stays put for a while!

Next Saturday and hes welcome to arrive bev :rofl:

I'd get checked out if you feel something is off. My fluid levels were at an AFI of 4.4 at 35.5 weeks and the movements were actually stronger and a bit more painful until I got my levels back up again.

Thank you all! Movements have picked back up a bit now so I'll keep an eye on it, I have a growth scan on tuesday just to check baby over:)

Glad the movement has picked up again now :)

Me too! It's such a worry at this stage of pregnancy, I've come too far for something to be wrong! Specially after everything I've almost made it to 36 weeks which they said at the hospital was a slim chance based on how many contractions I was getting! I'm hoping after everything they will induce me around my due date like they did with my second!

You're doing great making it so far along. Not long now <3

Definitely get checked out if ure worried hon. I found when I hit 35 weeks tommy didnt move as much as b4. He still moved but it wasnt as crazy as b4. There movements change as well because there is no more room in there so it's more stretchtes and stuff rather than kicks and punches.
I wud still get checked tho hon. Just to be safe.

Hope he stays put for another few weeks. U have done amazing to get this far. I think u will have him b4 40 weeks.
Please done shoot me if I'm wrong tho lol but I just have a feeling u wont go to 40 weeks. I rekon he will be here by 38 weeks.
Not long now hon.

I had major bad back ache and period cramps from 35 weeks I think it's just everything getting ready. I hope u go into labour naturally hon and wont have to be induced. That passery sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->