REDUCED Size 12 Debenhams Debut black & white spotty waterfall prom dress *worn once*

Sharpy

Mammy to be!
Reaction score
Still to sell!

I am selling a gorgeous Debut by Debenhams black & white spotty waterfall prom dress - prefect for weddings; proms; parties etc.

Strapless, 3 black flowers under bust, boned, netting under skirt with waterfall effect at back (spotty fabric joins at the bum with a black flower and the black netting waterfalls down to hem!)

I only wore it once for a few hours at my cousins wedding, I was pregnant (didn't know it then) and so needed a bigger size for the rest of that summers weddings!

I paid £90 for this dress, would like £45 but would consider sensible offers!

Postage would be £5.

EDITED TO REDUCE ITEM AS REALLY NEED TO SELL - £30 ONO!

Attachments

• DSC_0475.jpg
    DSC_0475.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0476.jpg
    DSC_0476.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 15
Reduced to £35 - have a photo of me in it if anyone wants to see what it looks like on, hanging up does not do it justice! I wore to my cousins tv wedding last year and got so many comments from all the other guests about how lovely it was and the best dress there!

xxx

Thats so pretty! wish it was 14 tho :hissy:

Anyone interested? Its such a lovely dress!

xxx

BUMP! Still have this dress - and will sell for £30 plus £5 postage!

Try Ebay I sold 2 of my debut dresses on there there is a private seller who buys them

BUMP! Still have this to sell, it has been well stored, and is still gorgeous! I wore my size 14 one to an engagement party a few weeks ago and everyone said how amazing it was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->