Refusing milk whilst teething?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Do babies do this?

Josh has had two really bad days with his teeth (he's 4mon) He's taking 3/4 oz before his food (normally takes 6-8oz), but then still eating his food as normal. I've cut his food down today to see if I was feeding him too much but he's the same..

He's like it all day til dinner time where he'll eat all his food then take an 8oz bottle..

Any ideas?

sorry Kim cant offer any advice, was hoping for some answers reading your post, I guess it might be quite common then x

Hannah always went off her bottle when teething. Have you tried giving the milk in a sippy cup or regular glass?

i having the same problem he will eat as much rice as i could give but only 4-5oz of milk at a time and the screaming omg its horrible

I just been reading about this, cause my lo is off her feeds and in pain ...apparently the sucking draws blood to the gums making the pain more intense so yes they will be off their feeds, maybe try a little teething gel before you give them their feed I'm gonna try this at next feed. Gd luck!

Freya has been off her milk all week, although I don't think she is teething as bad as she was a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping she will start to drink a bit more soon. She isn't having any food and is drink a max of 20oz a day at the mo. :shrug:

Molly is like this when teething. I give her bonjela 20 mins before feedw which sometimes helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->