regaining self control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu10

Reaction score
I have finished shopping for DS.... but really need to resist the urge to buy more. Objectively he needs nothing else but im so tempted to but iron man, hulk and captain america as extras! (Hes had lots of superhero stuff) someone stop me!!!!!!!

i caved yesterday and bought the youngest a disney junior book reader, buttttt now i cant buy anything more because i have none of the kids wrapping paper left and i couldnt do one in odd wrapping it would set my ocd off haha!
and plus i have stuff still to buy.
my grandad send them up £25 each and said to buy them whatever but they already have so much im going to save it.

I'm right there with you hun, my two both have toys I know they'll love for Christmas and they're done, but then like today we'll 'pop in' toys r us where my lo was playing with bucky so now we've got the elc pirate ship I'm tempted to just get bucky too or put the other away til his birthday and get the pirate cove to go with... I'm just not mentally done :haha: Its great being done but there's too much time now to window shop!

I feel like that as ive been shopping all year i have not done any Xmas shopping. Next year and i mean it im not starting till October then it wont really be a twitch it will just be shopping.

Iv finished for DS too. I keep going to buy a talking Jessie for him then stopping myself, he can buy it with spending money in disneyland in january. I keep seeing things though. And I will probably cave and get more :/

Iv finished for DS too. I keep going to buy a talking Jessie for him then stopping myself, he can buy it with spending money in disneyland in january. I keep seeing things though. And I will probably cave and get more :/

Just to give you a little motivation the talking Jessie is actually cheaper in Disneyland Paris than here in the uk !!! 🎅⛄️

I know the feeling I'm done for my boys and still want to buy more lol

I bought some toot toot cars for DD2 yesterday... i had to though as she only has 1 car (plus the one she is getting with the garage at xmas) and what if all my three wanted to play together... :blush:

Just to give you a little motivation the talking Jessie is actually cheaper in Disneyland Paris than here in the uk !!! 🎅⛄️

oooo thats good to know :) thanks xx

I keep seeing things to buy too but trying to resist!

Glad its not just me.... i still wanna buy. Maybe wrapping will cure my urge hahaha xx

its hard reigning yourself in after big spending. I save all year, have a big spend up in October (after 2 of the boys birthdays) through November. Then find it hard to stop.

its hard reigning yourself in after big spending. I save all year, have a big spend up in October (after 2 of the boys birthdays) through November. Then find it hard to stop.

Yea I started in october too. All wrapped up now.... but still tempted to pop to TRU on sat lol x

I've really got to stop now as I worry about things arriving in time and boys finish school tomorrow so i wont be going shopping again. Plus I've run out of money lmao
still i get to start buying after christmas for ds1 birthday in feb and ds3 in march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"