Regular cycles and ttc, which supplements

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
hello, I am 35 years old, husband 44. Started ttc in January, but have never been pregnant before. Eat a healthy diet, exercise and walk daily, drink socially only and am anxious to get a baby!!! What supplements were taken that will not affect a regular cycle? I am on Bcomplex, Omegas, folic acid and prenatals. Just ordered my CoQ10, but am nervous about Vitex and fertilaid. Also started pre seed this month. Plan to ttc until June and then off to the fertility doctor for assistance. any thoughts?

I'd say see how you go on that lot first. I think there's a conception vitamin your OH can take.

Hey, we are TTC our first too, cycle five now and no BFP (never seen one, not even faint as faint!) - we are considering fertilaid but I'm scared it will do something to my cycles? I'm just getting so desperate!!!

I hear that it could mess up a regular cycle. That's why I didn't want to chance it.

Hmmm OK I'll give it a miss and just leave it to the gods!

hello, I am 35 years old, husband 44. Started ttc in January, but have never been pregnant before. Eat a healthy diet, exercise and walk daily, drink socially only and am anxious to get a baby!!! What supplements were taken that will not affect a regular cycle? I am on Bcomplex, Omegas, folic acid and prenatals. Just ordered my CoQ10, but am nervous about Vitex and fertilaid. Also started pre seed this month. Plan to ttc until June and then off to the fertility doctor for assistance. any thoughts?

Looks good to me! My OB said a baby aspirin can't hurt just in case you have any clotting issues. Just a thought if you're up for another pill. Also, if DH is up for taking something, B complex or the Fertilaid like PP suggested. I wouldn't take Vitex until you know you have a hormone imbalance, but that's just my opinion. Good luck!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->