Relaxing music/sounds to listen to during labor? Looking for recommendations!

ArcaneAscent

Reaction score
Hi, all!

I am trying to prepare ahead of time for childbirth and would love to have some soft, relaxing music of some sort playing while I'm in labor. I know a lot that I find calming on YouTube, but seeing as you can't download music from there, I really don't think that'll be an option (as streaming from YouTube on my cell phone for however many hours is likely to use up all of my data!).

So, I was wondering if there was some tranquil music anyone may know of that can be downloaded that might suit this sort of situation?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I listened to Jack Johnson my last labour! Going to try hypnobirthing this time, but if all fails I'll turn on the Jack! :)

I like to listen to Michael Buble, Jack Johnson, and also if you have 8tracks or Slacker radio there are a lot of play lists on there with different themes that may give you an idea of other artists.

I honestly plan to listen to reggaeton and bachata... which isn't really calming for most people. Haha, but it helps me relax.

I downloaded an album called 'Birth Music' from iTunes. So far I've been listening to it when I'm in the bath and it is sooooooo relaxing and the tracks are really long so designed for long births. It also contains some tracks especially for settling newborn babies once they are born.

You can also buy it from amazon on CD if you prefer

Birth Music: The Best Soothing and Relaxing Sounds for Mother and... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GOF39EO/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_Bvi-vbTQHK5FN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->