Relief from swollen feet :)

Zfbaby

Reaction score
Ahhhh for the first time in days I've got relief from swollen hot feet. It was such a simple solution but I hadn't thought of it until now.
Dh put a pair of his large socks in a ziplock bag in the freezer for about 15-20 mins. So they didn't freeze but were really nicely chilled. My feet feel so much better i thought I would share in case anyone else could benefit! :)

Brilliant idea! :thumbup:
I use the peppermint feet/leg gel that body shop (Shop in the UK) do and the 'cool' feel of the mint works a treat after being at work all day :D They do a spray too which i keep in my bag in-case it gets too much during work :D

Z

That lotion stuff sounds amazing right now! I wish I had some. I got a makeshift foot tub I keep dunking my feet in and those gel bags I keep frozen. Hadn't thought of the sock things tho.

What an excellent idea! I will have to try that! I have one foot that is especially bad as I shattered it 2 years ago in a fall down the stairs and it has never properly recovered. This pregnancy has just made it even worse! I'm willing to try anything!

Brilliant idea! :thumbup:
I use the peppermint feet/leg gel that body shop (Shop in the UK) do and the 'cool' feel of the mint works a treat after being at work all day :D They do a spray too which i keep in my bag in-case it gets too much during work :D

Z

Love the body shop will have to pop and have a look. I'll just keep stealing dhs socks in the mean time :haha:

Ooh forgot to mention they were sprayed with fabric freshener so thu had something to slightly freeze. Water would do too.

I am trying this tonight!!!! Just sitting here thinking how much my feet throb!

Found huge relief today with my massive feet. This may be obvious for most people, apparently not for me though lol If you drink MORE water you will retain less... I've been non stop drinking water today, and it's actually working!!!

I'd like to find a good tingly peppermint foot rub like another poster suggested! That sounds great!

Found huge relief today with my massive feet. This may be obvious for most people, apparently not for me though lol If you drink MORE water you will retain less... I've been non stop drinking water today, and it's actually working!!!

My MW just told me about that. And yep.... it works! I'm drinking about a gallon of water a day... but swelling hasn't been nearly as bad.

AND if you add lemon (which I love anyways) it actually reduces heart burn! WIN WIN...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->