Repaying mat leave?

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all i just wondered if anyone could help here,im on maternity leave at the mo and dont ittend of going back when its over,i work in the private sector and get normal mat leave 6 weeks at 90% n then SMP...Will i have to repay if i dont go back? x

Firstly, I'm so sorry for your loss. xx

I'm a teacher, and if I didn't go back and work for 12 weeks, I'd have to repay the 90% occupational pay xx

No you don't have to re-pay if you are on statutory ... which you are, but if you're employer contributes more then it's likely that you would.

x

You will have to pay back the first six weeks if its your employer that actually pays it to you. The rest you won't have to as its smp. I'm so sorry for your loss, maybe you could ring the human resources department at your work and enquire with them. X x x

You will have to pay back the first six weeks if its your employer that actually pays it to you. The rest you won't have to as its smp. I'm so sorry for your loss, maybe you could ring the human resources department at your work and enquire with them. X x x

No you don't , the first six weeks at 90% is statutory too!

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...pport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_175917

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->