Restless legs can't sleep!

Tiffylove

Reaction score
In the last three days I have slept a total of maybe 7 hours. Throughout the pregnancy I had issues with restless and achy legs but nothing this severe.

I have tried everything. Heat, hubby massaged them, magnesium, iron, Tylenol, bath, I walk 6 days a week, elevating them, even tried unisom.

Pretty soon I'm seriously going to lose my marbles from lack of sleep! I'm going to go insane. Even new moms get more sleep than this.

I just needed to vent and share. 37 weeks tomorrow and no it doesn't help to know its almost over. (People who aren't pregnant sure say that a lot to me)

It helps to express my frustrations.

Hi there, it's 2AM here, hubs and dogs are asleep and I'm lying here in bed wide awake because of my restless legs! I haven't slept well in the last week.
I had RL well before pregnancy so I've been able to sleep through most of it but god! It's just gotten so much worse this last week! I've even kept hubs awake with it.

The only thing that makes me feel better about after Tanner's born and having RL is that I'll be so damn tired I won't notice my legs lol actually looking forward to passing out as soon as my head hits the pillow :haha:
:hugs: sorry I don't have any relief ideas:sad1:

Potassium is great for rls and is found in bananas

i havent slept in weeks. if its not my spd playing up i get some severe cramping in my legs. only another 10weeks or so to go D:

I'm with ya on this one! So so so annoying! Even if I don't have it when I first get into bed you can guarantee it comes as soon as I start dropping off so I end up wide awake!
Also keep getting cramp in my bum cheeks which wakes me up too lol. Just glad it's all for a reason :)

I have restless legs too. Some nights i get very little sleep. One thing that helps me is stretching. Particularly stretching the front of my shins. and when i am laying in bed if i do small repetitive movements i can fall asleep. sometimes hubby will play with my hair to help me relax. these things help most of the time but i still have some nights were i just have to get up and walk around because that's the only thing that stops it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->