Returning something to boots

Boomerslady

Reaction score
I've got a really stupid question but does anyone know if you can return creams to boots? FOB told me Beb had chicken pox so before he got back I went and stocked up on things, including virosoothe (£9!, ouch!) now he's back and thankfully he's not fussed at all. Says they're not itching, and he's fine! If he gets no worse and I don't need the cream is it returnable?

I don't know. If the tubes are sealed I expect they'd take them, if not I doubt it.

That's what I was thinking. It's all sealed I've not even opened the box. It's just on the receipt it says you can't return medicine, does a cream class as medicine?

You can only try the worse thing that can happen is they say no.
I wouldn't think a cream.classes as a medicine, but you just never know

It is classed as a medicine but it all depends on who serves you tbh I would refund you for 'customer satisfaction' which is what my manger would tell me to do. However every manager is different and may be more strict any way the best thing to do is try. Oh also go to normal tills as someone who doesn't work on the health care till may not know its a medicine. :thumbup:

Thanks for replying. I think I posted this a bit prematurely because he started scratching like mad at bath time so I've covered him in it hoping to get some sleep!! If it means he feels ok it's £9 worth spent even if I am skint!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->