reusable nappies

Carolyn

Reaction score
just started using them today and was wondering a couple of things as i've thrown the packaging away!

they are kushies all in one nappies. do you have to change them more frequently? when i leave them in the nappy bucket before washing them, do you put anything in with the nappies?

thanks

PS aren't they bulky compared to pampers?! barely go over her trousers...didn't think of that!:dohh:

well it's going well. they 'seeped' wee over the top...after an hour and a hALF... NOW I'VE PUT ANOTHER ONE ON AND SHE DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE ABLE TO BEND AT THE WAIST.!

I stopped using those for 3 reasons ..seeping as you call it and not being as able to bend when sitting up ..the other reason is too much work on part lol
I used to put them in a bucket with some vinigar to help soak them

i've got some but i never use them, they are 2 bulky, they looked bigger than jack lol

:cry: I've stupidly spent ALOT of money on them... has anyone got anything good to say about the brand?

hello. i use fuzzi bunz and tend to change them every 2 or so hours - bit more often than with pampers. I "wet pail" so put the nappies in the bucket with water. I find it is less smelly than leaving them dry. I also add a teaspoon of "nappy soak" to the water (available at mothercare) to kill bugs. I tend to add a spoonful to the wash in the washing machine too so I dont have to doa hot wash so often.

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Smart-Nappy-soak/dp/B000M8GDJW

You're right - they are more bulky than disposables but I just buy stretchy clothes for during the day or buy a bigger size vest etc.
I put Teddy in some nice soft jogging bottoms during the day - he can squeeze the nappies under them.

I tend to use washables during the day when we're at home or just pottering about, but pampers for nighttime and outings. I thought it was a nice compromise.

they just seem far too stiff for her...her legs were stuck way too far apart! i really can't believe that i've spent soooo much money on something that looks like it's going to be rubbish. they don;t seem absorbent at all, is that because pampers are so efficient??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->