Reverse cycling? Baby was mostly at night

Calif

Baby was born 6/2013!
Reaction score
Recently my 3 month old will go 7 hrs without nursing during the day, and nurse half-heartedly nurse. He just wants to play. I have a hard time getting him to nap during the day too but the swing helps a lot.

He nurses well right before bed. He sleeps at night, getting up every 1-2 hours to nurse. The. After 7am he won't eat till kid afternoon.

Anyone with this experience? I have to pump during the day and I feel so exhausted at night

My LO is doing this right now! He feeds every 1.5-2 hours between about 10pm-8am and then wont feed again until 2-3pm and then maybe once more before 10pm or he just grazes during the day for a minute or so at a time :(

it is killing me! Im so tired!

My son did this, but I worked full time so I knew he was waiting for me instead of the bottle of EBM. Are you home with your son, or is he in childcare?

My son did this, but I worked full time so I knew he was waiting for me instead of the bottle of EBM. Are you home with your son, or is he in childcare?

I'm home with my son, but lately we've had a lot of visitors and new toys and I think he's just way too distracted during the day. He used to nap in the crib in the day and now won't sleep for more than 20 minutes except in the swing during the day. At night he sleeps in the bassinet or crib just fine. I wonder if it's a phase. I am going back to work soon do it would be nice to not pump so much... But of course it would be nice to sleep more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->