Revising theory test

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm ready to take my driving test but can't pass my theory, my instructor signed me up onto theory test pro website where you have to revise nearly 1000 questions.

Ashamed to say this but I've failed my theory 3 times now, and not sure wether it could be I'm struggling to revise and remember that many questions! Everytime I've failed it's been by a couple of marks and pass on hazard perception everytime.

Can anybody recommend anything good to revise from? I've never been good at revising and stuff but I'm to scared to book my theory! I've been so disheartened since the last time I failed I feel like giving up!

I second DSA app. I did this constantly for a few days prior to my tesdt and got full marks! The test was pretty much the same as app questions but worded differently.

I second DSA app. I did this constantly for a few days prior to my tesdt and got full marks! The test was pretty much the same as app questions but worded differently.

I agree, I even used it on the way there and the very same questions came up-no reason not to remember the answer :rofl:

Nope but it had ALL an more the questions you will be asked at the test xx

Yep I went for the official app on IPhone and passed first time with only two questions wrong I think. it's actually easier than you expect. the only thing that nearly tripped me up was the hazard perception which I found very unfair and think they should scrap it. It was only introduced a few years ago and has made it harder; you learn this on the practical and they've tried to make it theoretical. I think you'll find that most people who drive wouldn't know their Highway Code if they had it surgically implanted in their head. I panicked like crazy about all the tests etc but I have learned more from just being a driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->