Rhys has been crying since 4.30am

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
im on the verge of tears.... any ideas??????

Take him for a walk, out in the car, sit him in front of the washer. Do you thik there is something wrong try NHS direct. I he is fed, warm clean and not ill put him in a room somewhere safe, close the door and walk away. I have done this with Frankie when she wouldn't sette because she wanted to be held, after two five minute checks, she was asleep and slept for four hours. My guess was she was over tired.

Sorry hun, hope he settles soon for you

xx

I agree with Lynnie. Unless you think their is something wrong with him, Lay him down and walk away. Te more you get oursle fwound up the worse you will both get. You need a break, plus you will often find once they realise their crying isnt getting them anywhere they will just settle.

Is he normally a particularly crying baby?

Aww hun. :(

Charlie was crying all afternoon at nursery yesterday, he then screamed for the 20 minute journey home, then for the next 20 minutes with Daddy. :(

We had no idea what was up with him as he is not a crying baby, and he was screaming with tears as well. In the end I said we would try putting him to bed early, so DH laid him on his changing mat to get his pj's on, and he shut up straight away! :shock: 2 minutes later and we had giggly happy Charlie back!

I would definitely do what the others have suggested and lay him down and walk away. As long as he is safe, he will be fine, and hopefully will just cry himself to sleep.

Deff agree with the other girls try the "put down and walk away" routine!

Done this with maddie a few times and it does work!!

Chill hun you will be fine

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"