Rib cage

arturia

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've heard rumors that my rib cage should be expanding. But for the most part, my pre-preg bras still fit comfortably enough. I would attribute this partially to the fact that I'd lost about 10 lbs in the three months prior to getting my bfp, so they were likely a bit loose. And yes, I have noticed a little bit of tightness in the cup area so I figure I've gone up maybe a cup. (and other signs my breasts are changing, so I'm not overly concerned)

Is it normal for my rib cage to stay the same though?

Mine has only really started to expand noticeably the last week or so, there's still plenty of time yet. I noticed my cup size went up much earlier on

Weird. I've never heard that. That's interesting!

Yes for now my cup size has gone up almost two cups, I'm still squeezing into normal bras... I'm in denial about maternity bras... :haha:

My rib cage did end up expanding with my previous 2, but went down after the babies came out. But my breasts stayed big because of all the milk. Only when my girls were 4/5 months did my milk regulate and my cup size go back to normal.

Yes for now my cup size has gone up almost two cups, I'm still squeezing into normal bras... I'm in denial about maternity bras... :haha:

My rib cage did end up expanding with my previous 2, but went down after the babies came out. But my breasts stayed big because of all the milk. Only when my girls were 4/5 months did my milk regulate and my cup size go back to normal.

I started out large (I was DD when heavier but likely D when I got pregnant, hadn't been measured in awhile) so I'm honestly glad I haven't gotten too much larger.

I didn't notice any real change when pregnant with my DD. I didn't change bra size at all and unfortunately never got the "pregnancy boobs" ha ha. I just bought maternity bras and non-wired bras in the same size! Same this time round, no change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->