Right click is not disabled?

N

nicholatmn

Wasn't the right clicking disabled before? My right clicking works now and that means everyone can have their photos stolen now by random people! :(

people can steel your photos anyway hun with the print-screen function. no way around it xx

people can steel your photos anyway hun with the print-screen function. no way around it xx

Yes, but right click disable is invented to keep at least the people who didn't know that from taking them. xx

I hope they don't take the right clicking away from everything else. i always right click to open new tabs coz this computer is useless i would be lost without it lol.x

I hope they don't take the right clicking away from everything else. i always right click to open new tabs coz this computer is useless i would be lost without it lol.x

It never interfered with me opening new tabs. It just wouldn't right-click when it was over photos. :)

yep it was strictly over photos. :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/customavatars/avatar3_1.gif

Works for me?

Were you trying on signatures or avatars?

Photos in photo galleries, pictures over in the breastfeeding area, scan photos on 1st, 3nd and 3rd trimester... they all don't work. :( I can easily right-click and save them!

I'm using FF too :s

Are you on PC or Mac?

You can right click this: https://www.babyandbump.com/customavatars/avatar3_1.gif ?

I'm on a PC. I just tried again and now if the photos don't pop up into a separate window, you can't right-click. But if they do, you can right click them instead of clicking them.

It was any photo posted. Now it is any of them that pops up. I'm not sure if they are attachments or not? All I see is that if they are photos and they are not clickable, they aren't right clickable. But if they are clickable, you can right click?

Okay, if you didn't post them with the , they are right-clickable. If they are [img]'ed in the post and not uploaded here, you can't. But you could just click the quote button to get it anyway (not the same issue).

I think they're called thumbnail attachments? They can be right clicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->