Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
KFC BUCKET!!!

Its not very lady like but GOD I COULD MURDER A BUCKET!!!:winkwink:
I could quite happily sit with a bucket and eat it all alone :blush:

I mainly love the skin mmmmmmmmm :blush::thumbup:
and a big fat ice cold coke YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

what could you really have right now???

Um, now that I've read your post, I could really go for some KFC now too! :)

Now Ive read this I could eat a KFC too:dohh:But only the skin,or breast fillets.I dont like the idea of eating chicken too close to the bone:blush:(even though I eat 1/2 chickens at Nandos:rofl:)
And the thought of an ice cold drink:cloud9:

I know where Im going for my lunch today,ladylike or not:haha:

i dont like their buckets much, I find them a bit greasy :( I like their boneless banquet for 1 although popcorn chicken is a bit crap! I'm always stuffed after a KFC though, you get loadddds of food.

Not KFC at this time of morning but right now I could really eat a sausage & bacon sandwhich with loads of brown sauce!

Double sausage and egg muffin but with no egg extra sausage yummers :) x

Right now I fancy....
A ham and cheese sandwich and a big bowl of coco pops, mmmmmm! (I'm not a fatty honest :haha:)

Im gonna have a cheese toastie and chips for lunch i think :blush: How healthy!

Mmm cheese sandwhich sounds so nice right now! :blush:

we're having pasta bolognaise cos i had mince we need to use up!

I want a cheese and onion toastie with tomato:cloud9:

I am really wanting one of those sausages wrapped in blueberry pancakes on a stick. Normally I hate the mixture of meat and something sweet but it is just so good!

I'd love a KFC! But I've had my dinner and KFC don't deliver :(

i cant wait from chessy beans in jkt potatoe hotdogs and burgers tonight yuuummm

Mmmmm damn why did I have to read this thread now I want KFC!! I had planned to make a nice dinner but OH has disappeared off to his friends house to get Batman animated series from him and I haven't heard from him in 3 hours.....I'l prob get a message asking to bring a clean tshirt for him to wear out tonight and meet him at the party :dohh:
I think I'm well within my rights to go get a bucket of chicken for me :haha:

Edit.....Damn I spoke too soon! He's just texted to ask me to pick him up so we can come back for dinner before the party :(

I could really do with either KFC or Chicken chow Mein from China Garden in Norwich mmmmm :munch:

Oh Vix, you've now made me want a KFC!

Some popcorn chicken as a matter of fact but OH wont allow me and says we must have a weight watchers curry instead! :sulk:

I'd also like a tub of ben and jerrys chunky monkey or strawberry shortcake HD all to myself as well :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->