Riley Daniel Jones, our perfect little man!!

Nyelle

Reaction score
I still can't believe he's here, and he's all ours :cloud9:!! Well, on Sunday (20th) I woke up with horrible pains in my lower back and belly but didn't pay much atention. At about 6pm I was playing with my girls and I felt like a little "pop" inside and suddenly my waters went all over the floor, Lyra started laughing saying "mummy you pee'd yourself!!" :blush:. I took a quick shower and started feeling really light "pains", sorted out the hospital bags in case I forgot something, we called OH's parents so they could stay with the girls and kissed goodbye to them, my poor Harlow started crying 'cause she wanted me to stay, bless her :cloud9:. We arrived at the hospital at about 8:45pm, oh and on our way there, OH was shaking badly because he was so nervous and I kept laughing and singing, I was just sooo excited to meet our little guy :happydance:. Once there I got checked out and was told I was already 6cm, how on earth I got there without feeling a single thing I don't know :shrug:. At about 11pm the pain was starting to increase and I was SO tempted to ask for gas&air but I wanted to fulfill the promise I made to myself 35 weeks earlier (I had both my daughters via c-section), so I wanted to do it all the natural way, as much as it hurted. Got checked again at 2am on Monday dawn and was told I was doing so good and that I could start pushing as he was a bit high. The first 3-4 pushes were great, it didn't hurt THAT much but then again, I was so tired I think I was a little passed out. My OH was lovely the whole time, so loving and caring, without him I don't think I could have done it :cloud9:. At about 3:50 I was told the baby was ready so I had to start pushing for real, it was hard, really, really hard and so painful, I cried, screamed, laughed and even told the drs that I couldn't do it and that I wanted a c-section :dohh:, and I don't know how I had the strenght to do it, but I did it, and at 4:29am my gorgeous and absolutely perfect son came into the world :cloud9:. It was amazing and so, so special, I was crying and shaking, OH was crying too, they put him on my chest and I just couldn't stop saying "I did it, I gave birth to him, I made it". After OH cutted the cord they took Riley to weigh him and I was shocked at how "small" he was (Lyra was 9lbs 1oz, and Harlow 8lbs 4oz) so yeah, small for me haha, but he did NOT feel that small. And well, he's a boobie monster and has been since minute 1, lurrrrve him to pieces :cloud9:. So here's my recap of it all:

40 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy, not an easy one btw, about 11 and a half hours of labour, without any pain relief & 2 stitches, in return I receive a gorgeous, perfect 7lbs 3oz & 19 inches long baby boy, worth it?? Absolutely :cloud9:.

https://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m120/kellymarie69/congratulations-on-your-new-baby-boy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->